- FEBRUARY 2, 2013 – TopMBA World Tour in NYC
- Chicago Booth announces changes to Executive MBA curriculum
- EMBAs and Dream Salaries Go Hand-in-Hand, Survey Shows
- EMBA ranking 2012 – Financial Times
- What Will the Election Mean to Corporate Sponsored Education?
- Tips on Saving Money on Tuition With the Online MBA
- QS World MBA Tour and Executive MBA Tour Coming to North America
- Top Ten Reasons to Attend an Executive MBA Program
- USF Graduate business project adopted by Habitat Hillsborough
Tag Archives: executive mba
An interesting consumer trend researched in-depth by Harvard Business School professors demonstrates that American buyers overall tend to favor what are perceived as “underdog”brands. A recent Miller-McCune article explained the research, showing how products thatportray themselves as having overcome odds despite initial setback appeal to consumers on avery deep level.
According to recent statistics, only 20 percent of the nation’s EMBA students are women; the low number is an anomaly to the rest of the education spectrum where women are able to hold their own and even beat the male of the species in equal or higher numbers.
Posted in Executive MBA in the News
The executive mba is an important business degree that can help shape your career but does involve important financing issues and how to pay for the MBA to make it worth the MBA effort. To learn more about the executive MBA visit www.EMBAWorld.com.
Entrepreneurs, home-preneurs, and eco-preneurs are leading the way (November 2009) President Obama describes recent signs of economic recovery as "Guarded Optimism" but for many unemployed people with MBAs these are just hopeful words. Business school enrollment has not seen a … Continue reading