- FEBRUARY 2, 2013 – TopMBA World Tour in NYC
- Chicago Booth announces changes to Executive MBA curriculum
- EMBAs and Dream Salaries Go Hand-in-Hand, Survey Shows
- EMBA ranking 2012 – Financial Times
- What Will the Election Mean to Corporate Sponsored Education?
- Tips on Saving Money on Tuition With the Online MBA
- QS World MBA Tour and Executive MBA Tour Coming to North America
- Top Ten Reasons to Attend an Executive MBA Program
- USF Graduate business project adopted by Habitat Hillsborough
Category Archives: Current Affairs
The Executive MBA and MBA and business school in general is always questioned whether the MBA is worth the investment. Here are survery results of whether an MBA through the Executive MBA program in business school is worth the financial investment and long term benefits.
Entrepreneurs, home-preneurs, and eco-preneurs are leading the way (November 2009) President Obama describes recent signs of economic recovery as "Guarded Optimism" but for many unemployed people with MBAs these are just hopeful words. Business school enrollment has not seen a … Continue reading
(March 2008 by www.EMBAWorld.com) For many professionals, advanced education is a tantalizing answer to a career change. New, challenging projects or more responsibility may be the answer because a career change really is a big decision and has to be … Continue reading
Executives head back to the classroom – Further education may be your best investment yet. By Marie Field, Dec 2007 If you’ve told yourself that changing careers or going back to school simply are not options for established professionals, you … Continue reading
The Middle Manager Squeeze How the Executive MBA can create career options Much has been written about the disparity in income growth between the top 1% and the rest of the working population. Wages, adjusted for inflation, have remained generally … Continue reading